It’s about the message. Thousands of speakers can get you motivated or excited for a few hours — or maybe even a few days. But how many can empower you with lasting impact? I’m talking about giving you one of those WOW moments — where everything just CLICKS — where what you realize makes so much sense that not only will you never forget it, you’ll want to live your life with it and by it — not for a few days, weeks, or months — but for years — for the rest of your life! That’s impact.
Ratanjit delivers an impact to make your event one to remember. He undoubtedly has a powerful presence. After meeting or hearing Ratanjit, most people are first amazed by his humble and powerful aura of kindness, love, and truth. And it’s that presence that adds to his dynamic and captivating message, one that’s been fine-tuned for decades in the real world and at countless keynote addresses, lectures, and workshops.
No one can bring the extraordinary blend of understanding, real-world business experience, vast knowledge base, and childlike spirit as Ratanjit can. He has successfully addressed large groups on dozens of topics, invoking phenomenal positive thoughts and actions and invigorating national and international audiences alike.
Ratanjit has given presentations around the world, including:
- International and National Organizations – American Red Cross, American Association of State Highway Transportation Officials (AASHTO), United Way, International Rotary Club, Kiwanis, and others.
- Fortune 500 Companies Stewart Title Agency, DOW Chemical, and others.
- Professional Associations – International Society of Plastics Institute, Ohio Society of CPA’s, Asian-Indian American Business Group, Business Association of Sikh Entrepreneurs, and others.
- International Conferences & National Business Summits – EXIM Club’s International Conference “Vision 2015,” Beijing High-Tech Expo in China, Business Ownership Summit, PowerNetworking 2005, Weatherhead 100’s Winner Circle, Ohio Urban University Economic Development Forum, and others.
- Universities and Colleges – Case Western Reserve, PK College, Kent State, Michigan, and many others.
Discovering Life's Purpose
City Club Keynote
Speaking fees for keynote presentations range from $15,000 to $25,000, plus travel and lodging costs, depending on length of speech and audience size. Please contact us for a quote.
* Ratanjit gives presentations for non-profit and charitable organizations at discounted rates.